JOIN HUMAN CHAIN OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS ON 22nd JUNE 2017
AT ALL IMPORTANT CENTRES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY
MASSIVE PROTEST AGAINST THE BETRAYAL OF GOVERNMENT
· High Level Committee, assured by the Group of Ministers, not yet constituted. First anniversary of the Hon’ble Cabinet Minister’s assurance will be on 30.06.2017. No increase in Minimum Pay and fitment formula.
· VII CPC took 18 + 2 months only for submitting report after examining the entire service conditions, pay scales, allowances, Pensionary benefits of about one crore Employees and Pensioners including military personnel. Allowance Committee took almost 12 months for examining only 52 allowances !! Government is deliberately delaying the revised allowances to deny arrears.
· Option-I parity for pensioners recommended by 7th CPC and accepted (??) by the cabinet, mercilessly rejected by appointing a feasibility Committee.
· NPS Committee is for further strengthening NPS and not for withdrawal of NPS or for guaranteeing minimum pension as 50% of last pay drawn.
· MACP promotion denied to thousands of employees by imposing stringent conditions on bench mark.
· Gramin Dak Sevak Committee Report submitted to Government on 24.11.2016 (Seven months over) still under process.
· Exploitation of casual and contract workers continue. Equal pay for equal work denied.
· Autonomous body employees and pensioners cheated by Government by denying their legitimate wage revision and pension revision.
· No negotiated settlement on the charter of demands submitted to Government by JCM (staff side), CCGEW, CCGGOO, AIDTOA etc.
ORGANISE HUMAN CHAIN TO DEMONSTRATE OUR STRONGEST PROTEST, ANGER AND DISCONTENTMENT